Sail Away Cruise
Check out the “Sail Away” cruise rates on Norwegian Cruise Lines for the lowest rate for cruise cabins in each category.
The “Sail Away” stateroom guarantees you’ll receive a cabin assignment in the category you paid for.
Your stateroom may be on any deck and assigned up to one day prior to embarkation.
Features & highlights
We’ll pick your stateroom for you and you pay the lowest rate for the “Sail Away” category staterooms.
- Occupancy is for 2-4 guests
- 7-Day Hawaii, Round-trip Honolulu
- SHIP Pride of America
- CRUISE PORTS:
- Honolulu, Oahu departing every Saturday
- Kahului Maui, 2 nights
- Hilo Big Island, day visit
- Kona Big Island, day visit
- Nāwiliwili, Kauai, 1 night
- Honolulu Oahu, morning arrival and dis-embark
Dates and Sail Away Staterooms
The 7-day Hawaiian Islands cruise itinerary, from to Oahu, includes overnights in both Maui and Kauai and day visits to Hilo and Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii.
You’ll be on island time as you explore waterfalls, an active volcano, black, green and, white-sand beaches. Many tours to historic sites and access to the unspoiled nature of the Hawaiian wilderness.