Maui Resorts and Condos
Most first time visitors to Hawaii select Maui resorts as their destination.
The climate is warm and breezy, the beaches are white sand.
There are many cove beaches with reef outcroppings for great snorkeling right off the beach
Lahaina Town is the center for shopping and dining on the west side of Maui.
The Harbor in Lahaina is the port for inter-island ferries, ocean activities and sightseeing.
Call 808-330-6865 for more information about Maui accommodations.
Royal Experience Value Package at the Royal Lahaina, an ocean view room, free daily breakfast, luau tickets, and a sunset dinner cruise for 2 persons.
West Maui Resorts
West Maui Regions Listed South to North
- Lahaina Town – Village lifestyle, cafes, galleries, boat harbor.
- Kaanapali Beach – Luxury resorts, Whalers Village, Black Rock.
- Honokowai Beach – Moderate hotels and condos, rocky beaches.
- Napili Beach – Napili Kai Resort. Calm, sandy, cove beach.
- Kahana Beach – Royal Kahana Condo, narrow beach, whale watching.
- Kapalua Town – Ritz Carlton, village lifestyle condos, nice beach, golf.
- The ocean conditions are perfect for swimming and snorkeling. Families with children can select 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condo resorts, some with children’s programs.
- Whales are visiting Maui in the winter and whale watching is excellent from West Shore ocean front resorts.
- Book an ocean front room if you want a front and center view of the whale migration.For more information about accommodations on Maui click the links.
- Property details, current promotions and Trip Advisor reviews open in a new window.
The Island of Molokai is in the channel north of Maui and Lanai. Molokai offers no public transportation so you will need to rent a car in advance. There is one condo resort. Molokai is a good destination for a day trip from Maui.
If you want to experience the lifestyle of “Old Hawaii” Molokai offers a destination with a strong connection to the history of the Hawaiian Islands.